When the heroes approach her, she throws off her shawl, exposing her whip and fighting outfit. Electra also discards her fake hand, fitting her electric whip instead. Her moveset is widely expanding from her counterpart, Nora, from the original Streets of Rage, even adding a flying kick with her high heels. On more difficult settings, her longer range attack is an electric whip which will electrocute players who fall victim. She appears many times at random throughout the game. She will appear with other ladies, with Jack, or with the ninja fighters.
Electra reappeared in Streets of Rage 3. Like Nora, she can lie on the floor after a knockdown, unable to be harmed until you move away. She can perform a high jump, however, she does not posses a flying kick as she did in SOR2. She also can do a shift evade jump backwards. She performs two whips attacks together. The heroes should not grapple her from the front to long as she can break free with a single whip to the body. She also on higher difficulty levels can use electricity on her whip.
- Whip Attack
- Flying Jumping kick (SoR2)
- Electricity whip shocking
- High Jump
- Swift Backwards Jump
- Playing dead (3–4 seconds)
- One of Electra's variations is named Caska, as a reference to the character Casca from the Berserk manga.
- Belle, a Nora palette swap in SOR4, fights similarly to Electra due to her electric whip.